ASEAN Beauty Market is furious, ready for "ASEANbeauty 2019", the largest beauty exhibition in ASEAN, between 2-4 May 2019 at BITEC, Bangkok.UBM Asia
(Thailand) Company Limited opens the ASEAN beauty market, to held the biggest beauty and health product exhibition "ASEANbeauty 2019" during 2-4 May 2019 at BITEC, Bangna. In order to spark the beauty and ready to open the opportunity for Thai beauty business, to show their potential to the global market, continue to grow the business to the international market through the "Business Matching" program and serve as a platform to showcase products of over 350 entrepreneurs who bring beauty and health innovations, to reinforce the biggest beauty exhibition in ASEAN. It is expected that this year, there will be more than 1,000 million baht in cash and there will be over 12,000 attendees.Mr M. Gandhi
, group managing director (ASEAN Business), UBM Asia (Thailand) Co, Ltd and vice president of UBM Asiarevealed that UBM is preparing to continue the success of the beauty and health trade show, the greatest in ASEAN "ASEANbeauty 2019" or "ASEAN Beauty 2019" during 2-4 May 2019 at BITEC Bangna, Bangkok. The beauty market center in Thailand and ASEAN, on an area of 9,600 square meters within hall 103 -104, this event is considered as a beauty trend exhibition from all over the world include in one place. This event is an important opportunity to show new beauty products to the world.
In addition, the event is also considered as an important platform for beauty business people to meet through the "Business Matching" program to open opportunities for business entrepreneurs through meeting with quality buyers from all over the world. By the year 2018, this program has received excellent feedback because there are more than 3,200 business matches or about 1/3 of the number of visitors and more than 9,000 visitors from 60 countries around the world. In the event, there were 350 booths showing beauty innovations gathered from around the world and also found knowledge from programs, seminars and workshops from leading beauty gurus without charge throughout the entire event.
For the event "ASEAN Beauty 2019" is the 5th of the event, which will have entrepreneurs from Europe, America and Asia, to present more than 350 products and businesses of their own from 20 countries around the world, increasing from the year 2018, there are 250 entrepreneurs, most of whom are still 60% domestic businessmen. The remaining 40% are from foreign countries such as Korea, Japan, Taiwan, China, Singapore, America, Italy, France, etc. It is expected that there will be visitors increased to be 12,000 visitors.
ASEANbeauty 2019, this year, there are categories of innovations and beauty products attended covering all businesses, including cosmetics, hair care products, salon products, perfumes, health care products, spa products, OEM / ODM, packaging, cosmetic ingredients, comprehensive beauty services, beauty equipment, decorate nails products, gathered to all the beauty entrepreneurs who attended a variety of occupations, including wholesalers, major manufacturers, makeup artists, hotel-spa operators, makeup-making schools, hairdressers, etc.